Our guests today: Paul Ritchie Chief Operating Officer at Osprey Informatics. Paul sits down with Mark today to talk about Osprey Informatics and all of the services they provide. Weather it’s personalized and accurate alerts for things such as cars, equipment leaks etc.., to critical sensors that combine data with SCADA.
Leave a Review
Enjoy listening? Support the show by leaving a review in iTunes.
If you have a tech product you want me to review, reach out and let me know! Link is in the show notes.
- 3 in One design: can be used as a camera grip, extension arm or tripod for ultra versatility and a variety of shots
- Handle doubles as a grip: the handle can be detached from the arm and used as a lightweight camera grip
- Tripod stored inside handle: Inside the handle is a small tripod that can be removed and used on its own or combined with the handle
- Waterproof: designed for use in and out of water. Measures 20inches when fully extended, collapses to 7.5inches
- What’s included: Extension arm, grip, tripod, thumb screw. Recommend screws to be pressed down hard enough on the hinge screws for the threads to engage
Thank you to our sponsors: Liberty Oilfield Services Discovery Land Services Denver Petroleum Club Global Energy Management Program OGGN is always accepting Happy Hour sponsors. If you would like to get your company in front of our large young, professional audience, reach out to our Project Coordinator, Brooke Omachel by e-mail
- More Oil and Gas Global Network Podcasts