Our guests today: Sachin Chheda, Solutions at Nutanix and Rohit Goyal, Director of Product Marketing at Nutanix. They are here to sit down with Mark today to talk about IT/OT coverage, and how Operational Technologies has in the past remained a separate area of investment and operations from IT, but that is changing enabling O&G organizations to share and monetize data. What is needed to enable this convergence? What are the type of applications and infrastructure to consider? What role does AI/ML play here?
Enjoy listening? Support the show by leaving a review in iTunes.
- Tri band WiFi router replacement provides whole home mesh coverage
- Ideal for multi story 3 5 bedroom homes (up to 4,000 sq.ft.)
- Provides fast, reliable WiFi coverage for 4K streaming, gaming and more
- Connects to your existing modem from any ISP (replaces router)
- Simple setup through the easy to use Linksys App
- Tri band connectivity speeds (867 + 867 + 400 Mbps per node)
If you have a tech product you want me to review, reach out and let me know! Click here.
Our travel provider of choice, as they make our Oil and Gas traveling life easier. And they are giving you free coffee for your next trip! Click here to grab a cup.
- OGGN Houston Happy Hour
- OGGN Denver Happy Hour
- 2020 Industrial Market Outlook and Networking Event
- API Energy Houston Chapter General Meeting
- Wildcatter’s Ball
Thank you to our sponsors: Liberty Oilfield Services Discovery Land Services Denver Petroleum Club Global Energy Management Program OGGN is always accepting Happy Hour sponsors. If you would like to get your company in front of our large young, professional audience, reach out to our Project Coordinator, Brooke Omachel by e-mail
Nutanix enables IT teams to build and operate highly automated private and hybrid clouds. Plus they understand the business of Oil and Gas, so they are giving away these awesome JBL Flip4 Bluetooth speakers to our listeners. Click here to enter.
- More Oil and Gas Global Network Podcasts