Our guests today: TechnipFMC‘s Victor VanAsperen, Flow processing Manager, Amanpreet Sethi, Digital Business Delivery Lead- Digital Services and innovation center, and Troy McLean, Digital Oil Field & MPM Application Manager. Mark sits down with them to discuss learn whos been controlling the Alasken pipeline for over twenty years, and shar how to connect assets to the cloud, also can you embed python into your controller? These folks can!
Enjoy listening? Support the show by leaving a review in iTunes.
- Direct recording to SD cards up to 128GB.Display 2.0-inch full color LCD (320 x 240 pixels)
- Gain knobs, pads, and phantom power for each input. Maximum Sound Pressure Input: 122 dB SPL
- Newly redesigned preamps with an ultra-low noise floor, up to 24-bit/96kHz audio in wav or MP3 format
- Mountable directly to dslr or camcorder with optional hs-01 hot shoe mount adapter. Multichannel and stereo usb audio interface for pc/mac/ipad
- Includes: owners manual, XYH-6 X/Y capsule, MSH-6 MS capsule, AA size LR6 battery x4, USB cable, sponge windscreen, cubase LE software, case
Our travel provider of choice, as they make our Oil and Gas traveling life easier. And they are giving you free coffee for your next trip!
Thank you to our sponsors: Liberty Oilfield Services Discovery Land Services Denver Petroleum Club Global Energy Management Program OGGN is always accepting Happy Hour sponsors. If you would like to get your company in front of our large young, professional audience, reach out to our Project Coordinator, Brooke Omachel by e-mail
Nutanix enables IT teams to build and operate highly automated private and hybrid clouds. Plus they understand the business of Oil and Gas, so they are giving away these awesome JBL Flip4 Bluetooth speakers to our listeners. Just go to landing page and enter your info to win.
- More Oil and Gas Global Network Podcasts